The MGZ - Medizinisch Genetisches Zentrum has been accredited since May 2000. The DAkkS (Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle, or German Accreditation Body) declared that the MGZ Munich fulfills all norms and requirements pursuant to DIN EN ISO 15189 and DIN EN/ISO IEC 17025. This includes requirements pursuant to DIN EN ISO 9001.
Our quality management system encompasses (but is not limited to) the following duties and responsibilities:
- detailed documentation of all lab-relevant procedures in the quality management handbook and in the standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- exclusive use of professional methods of analysis (validation)
- regular participation in external quality control programs (interlaboratory round-robins)
- adequate space and technical equipment
- comprehensive monitoring of all analytical equipment (maintenance, internal quality control)
- intensive basic and continuing education of all lab personnel
- regular inspection of all measures adopted to assure quality (audits)
- systematic managerial assessment
- efficient and prophylactic error-prevention
- systematic quality inspection of our suppliers
- optimal interface (e.g., the route of samples from practice to laboratory)
Tel. +49 (0)89/30 90 886-561